Frequently Asked Questions
- How much down? (#1 most often asked question). - We wish there was one simple answer to this question but candidly there is not. It depends on each customer’s credit history, current income, and the vehicle being purchased. Most importantly, if you take the time to work with us, we will go above and beyond to find the best deal possible for you and your situation…not just today, but in the future. Our goal is to set you up for success and sell you something that positively affects your life.
- If I buy from you, will it help my credit? - We are extremely happy to say 100% YES! We report to Equifax every single month!
- Do your cars come with a warranty? – As with most preowned dealers, we offer no warranty. But, unlike most other preowned dealers, we offer our ASE mechanic and full-service shop at a discounted rate only for our customers. We want you to be able to afford to maintain your vehicle and keep it safe and reliable for years to come!!
- What do I need to do to drive away in a car TODAY? - At a minimum we need your driver’s license, proof of insurance, and information about your license plate if you have one. If we are financing the purchase of the vehicle we have a packet that you need to completely fill out before driving off the lot. Go to the top of this web page to find the BHPH Finance Package.
- Can I make payments online? - We are all super busy, so we’ve made it easy. You can make payments in person, over the phone, or on our website. You can even set up automatic payments so that you don’t have to worry about remembering. But if you do make payments online, we hope that you will still stop by occasionally, so that we can say hello and catch up.
- Where do you get your cars? - We go above and beyond to find the best vehicles possible. We do not buy auction or salvage cars. We put the work in to find privately owned vehicles, and dealer trade ins that meet a much higher standard than most. Regardless, all of our cars have still gone through an extensive inspection process. We do not compromise on anything in regards to safety or reliability. Our priority is to offer you as much value as we can in regards to safe, reliable transportation.
- Do you take trades or buy cars privately? - YES, bring the vehicle by and we will appraise it for you for free.
- How do you consistently have good, solid reviews? – First, thank you for noticing! It’s not easy, but to make a long story short, we decided that if we are transparent about the process, and we help you realize what your limitations are that we can find a way to get you what you want without forgetting what you can afford. Sometimes you have to buy the car you need, not exactly the car you want. But if you follow our path for success, you will get what you always wanted without compromising your financial future. You must buy your credit, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for a bad deal.